What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser- Sol de Sants Studios will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
|PURPOSE AND DOMAIN
|__ut__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
|2 years after configuration or upgrade
|Google Analytics. Allows you to analyse web traffic and obtain browsing statistics. More information.
|2 years after configuration or upgrade
|WordPress: Allows you to analyse web traffic and all its users inevitably installs a statistics cookie that tracks and stores your IP in a US company (Automaticc) through a third party (Quantcast) theirs is a cookie generally associated with Quantcast, They provide the ranking of websites, and the data they collect is also used for audience segmentation.
|It expires at the end of the session.
|Used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. This is a third party cookie: WordPress. More information.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
By disabling or deleting cookies, part of the Website will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.